We offer during registration (and highly recommend that you purchase) event cancellation insurance for a small premium amounting to 7.5% of your registration fees. The insurance will reimburse 100% of your entry fee if you’re unable to attend the event due to the following situations:
1. Illness or Serious Injury, or if a family member is hospitalized or requires care by the participant;
2. Employer Termination: If employed by the same employer for one continuous year and the participant is laid off;
3. Required to Work: If you’re unexpectedly required to work during the time you were planning to attend the event;
4. Traffic Accidents: If you’re directly involved in a traffic accident and unable to get to the event;
5. Mechanical Breakdown: If the participant’s car breaks down no more than 24 hours before the event;
6. Airline Delay: If the participant’s plane or other carrier is delayed (includes bad weather) while going to the event;
7. Home Issues: If the participant’s home is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disasters;
8. Jury Duty: If the participant is required to serve on jury duty on the day of the event;
9. Military Duty: If the participant is required to miss an event as a result of military orders.
More details about the coverage here.
Because the cost of insurance is so small, and our fixed costs related to planning and preparing for the event are so large (including guaranteeing hotel rooms), we are unable to provide any refunds or deferral credits beyond the 60 days out date. PLEASE purchase the event insurance. It is a very small cost compared to the overall expenses of attending a week-long tour.
Ecobee Thermostat Review – Best Thermostat for $150-180 price range
Reasons Why You Need A Shower Head Holder
Rifle Scope – Choosing Tips
The Mattress Experts View
Whole House Humidifier Is Certain Way To Modern Your House
Ultralight Backpacks Will Ease Your Burden