Please read the Planet Ultra Information page, including all ride rules, before signing up for an event. Everything you need to know is on that page. Please note that the time limit for each event will be strictly enforced. No exceptions.
Important! Please Read Everything!
• Registration is available online via the link on each event web. With our online registration you can pay by credit card, or avoid online fees by selecting “pay by check”. If you wish to pay by check or voucher, you must mail it during early registration, or your entry will be deleted from the database.
• We ride rain or shine.
• Entries are non-transferable.
• Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you withdraw from a single-day event at least a week prior to the event, we’ll send you a ride voucher for a portion your entry fee. Click here for our cancellation policy and how to request a voucher. Exception: No vouchers are offered for or may be used at either Solvang’s Finest Century, which is a fundraiser for Challenged Athletes Foundation, or for Angeles Crest, due to the restricted rider limit. For double century events, ride voucher entries do not include the post-ride meal. Click here for our multi-day Tour cancellation policy.
• Ride vouchers must be redeemed within the early registration period, and cannot be used for late reservations. Ride vouchers are same as cash – if you lose it, it’s gone. Vouchers must be sent in with your registration confirmation. Just select the pay by check option at the end of the online signup process.
• Late Registration closes Wednesday or Thursday prior to the event at 5pm (please see event details). No exceptions.
• There is no registration at the event. You will not be allowed to ride unless you have pre-registered – meaning your name is on the event roster on the website – or you have a confirmed online (cash-only) reservation.
• We don’t mail any info, results, or entry confirmation before or after the event. You’ll receive via email a confirmation of your entry immediately after you complete registration (if you don’t get an email, it likely means you didn’t actually complete the registration process). This is an Internet-based organization, so you must have web access to learn about an event, register, view results, etc.
• DISASTER POLICY: If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and riders notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected riders will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each rider needs to accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a ride voucher to each registered rider.
• Event entry fees are listed on the individual event pages and are tiered based on proximity to the event. The earlier you register, the more you’ll save on registration fees. If you choose the pay by check option during an early period, you must send in your payment immediately. All unpaid entries will be deleted from the system one week after expiration of the entry fee tier. Online pre-registration ends two weeks before the event. Thereafter, until midnight on Wednesday or Thursday before the event, you may make an online reservation by using the registration link on the event web page. Riders exercising this late online reservation option must bring their completed application and cash entry fee to rider check-in. Anyone who makes a late online reservation and then fails to show loses the privilege of making such reservations. In addition, they will be denied entry to other Planet Ultra events until a donation of at least 1/2 the entry fee is made to Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Planet Ultra supports the Challenged Athletes Foundation and Project Athena Foundation
One of the goals of our events is to raise awareness of, and funds for both of these inspiring charities. Please donate to CAF or PAF when you sign up for a Planet Ultra event. Better yet, dedicate your cycling effort at the Planet Ultra event of your choice and become a fund-raiser on behalf of either or both.
Mailing Address for “Pay By Check” Option
If you choose “pay by check” with your online registration, please mail your check or voucher with a copy of your confirmation email. You must mail your check and confirmation within the early registration deadline to the address below:
Planet Ultra, Inc.
1055 W. Red Cliffs Dr. #C-802
Washington, Utah 84780